AD

Monday, October 29, 2012

Rabble: Songs that remind you of a time in your life....

I hate it when songs come with memories. The song plays and no matter how long it's been, I still get the same feelings I get as the time that I heard that song.

Year 3, 2001: Mariah Carey - Always be my baby
My mum, the Asian drama queen rushed to Soph and I saying that she had no idea where my big sister was and suspected that she was kidnapped. Soph, my mum and I were all in a panic. I ran upstairs to my sister's room and this song was playing. My sister was at work the whole time.

A time in my life where all I thought about were boys and the wrong friends. It was a ridiculous feeling. I cared so much about what everyone thought about me. Everyone that was hurting me constantly had control over everything I did and how I felt. Silly Alice.

The time where I was going on a downwards spiral. And began my relationship with a boy I was kinda sure of...

May 2012. <can't remember the name of this song dammit> Something about Electric stuff..
I let too many random people into my life, ya'll staying for too long. Gedddoudddahere.

This is still my favourite song to date...
After dinner, with someone, little did I know, would become such a big part of my life. Sitting in this room in dim lighting, it was weird, I finally felt like I had control over everything.... ha. Ya'll messin with my head.
I had this song on replay for the three hours before I went home and slept that night and three hours after I awoke.

The car that took us everywhere. My impulsive, (dangerous) and spontaneous trip the Melbourne. Going to a new city, meeting new people, seeing all sorts of places... Just luck, I guess. I learnt a lot of things this weekend.

To recap the whole event..... Just, fml. A week of self pity.

No comments:

Post a Comment