AD

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Week 47: The cone of mysteries, A prancin' Mothers advertisement and Reminising flower earrings

Hi guys! Wow, week 47 already... The year has flown by so quickly.
It's funny, with every night I spend out, I meet someone new (whether they'd become significant or not).

Ready for a Friday night out

The cone of many mysteries

 The stairs of many mysteries

Be reppin'

My hair is pretty long...

 #thingsIdowithmysandwichpress

 Discovering my exam times...

Mother gotta thank me - free advertisement for them n' dat

 Nomming che from cousin :D

 Cause I make pretty bomb migoreng

 Kks

Granny Arsy in Granpapi jumper

 Cut in half and oh so perty

 Bringing along some foodlings to snack on on the way/at Uni

 Tempting bakery at Uni

 First time taking the train near Uni

We get the best trains. 

 Late night assignments and snacks

And of course things going on at Uni...
 Fattening myself for charity?

Sure! 

 So this is what an eBay seller looks like....

 Shrimps are cute

Hi Uncle Jack! (If you somehow get to this post...) We miss you!
 Remember these flowers?

And how Soph and I would be chilling on the couch and you would always have yourself a pair of new earrings! Hehe

Ready for blending.. then I lost the blade to mix it..... I ate it straight instead.. Not as fun.  

 Cinnamon, banana and choc chip mix!

 Out of the oven and oozing of goodness!

 Ready to nom :)

 Soursop

 Receiving my Bellabox!

 Cuddling with Sir Dino

 The best part of the Bellabox... A piece of chocolate!

My snacking. An egg, orange and muffin!

Tasty lil snack from Steph! 
 Finding this little cutie at a bargain shop hehe.

 Rev's Ruby Red.

 So pretty!

 Got around to picking up my bag of lenses :D

Suh pretty. Can't wait to put you in my eyeballs.

At Green Peppercorn in our gym attire because we were losers and rocked up to gym when it was already closed.

Asked for three dishes they'd recommend!
Pork belly, Banana flower salad and Pork pad thai

 My favourite to get, coconut and jackfruit shake!

 My mouthful :D

And of course, dessert - Black sesame!

I absolutely forgot to blog about my week, so kinda squishing this in hehe.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment