AD

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Week 43: Looting round' the campus, Teepee ice cream and Eerie bus ads

I spend too much time doing all the wrong things in all the wrong places.

Up and ready to noms on this on the way to Uni... And I decide.... No Uni today for me!

 But Meetfresh welcomed me with open arms.

Lemon tea stuff goin on

Raisin subliminally sendin' me love hearts.

Making a skirt, the usual. What's new Alice?

Making use of my burner! Love it!

Woke up late and Bel texted me to rush my ass over to Uni since there were activities going on!
Sippin' on peppermint tea

The cutie bought me cupcakes because I was in a horrible mood last week awww

 Goodies givin n recieved!

Looked up from my laptop, and it has already gotten dark.

See that light on the right? That's a bus stop ad. For what ad? Paranormal Activity 4. Oh golly, how I love glancing over at that bus stop on my jogs...

Back from my jog and looking Chinese.

When friends bring you a single watermelon slice.

 Omw to the city, unleashing amazing smells of cheese, bacon and onion on a croissant in the train.

At training, chai tea, cookies and sweets! They sure know how to keep a girl happy.

 Lunch, noodles and sichuan pork that's what's up!


Unicorns in the display hehe

Bought some pretty Pandan bread
Made sure to only eat the bottom of this so tha I could take a picture of the top with my camera that I had left at home...

 Nomming only the bottom :D

Home sweet home and a picture of the top :D

Working on my 'white' post for arsyparsy

Another 'my hair is long' picture

Dese hoes wanna marry me for my quality scrambled eggs

New skirt - Cost me $3 and 40 minutes.

Date night with my girl! She asked me where I wanted to go tonight, I am the last person to ask for restaurant options, I said Rashays, she said no and wanted somewhere fancier - the cutie said she'll surprise me hehe.
 Queing for our seat at New Shanghai

 The making of their dumplings

 The usual, purchasing the waiter's recommendations

 Rice cakes, wonton soup and salt pepper squid

Lucky last dumplings!

 The bill didn't turn out to be that much! Pretty good.

On our way to Noggi!

Got their Mango and Biscotti froyo with mango, white timtams and lychees for toppings!

My nails hehe

Deadset felt like Viet food and nothing else tonight! 
 Canley Heights for Diem Hen's Banh Canh

And Three Colour Sweets! 

 Smashed it, as usual!

Hi, bye.

1 comment:

  1. Lol at the subliminal message by sultanas!
    Your friend snubbed Rashay's because it's not fancy enough, haha!
    And omg at the Kinger Surprise ice-creammm, sdjaskdjahsd.

    ReplyDelete