AD

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Week 45: Winging lipstick application, Strippin' Freddo & Llamas love me, I'm on my Cool J

Week three of feeling like crap.
I'm such a bummer to be around these days... Well what's uuup!

I am too nice. Breakfast for two. No really. I need to stop being nice.

Me and a live polar bear :D

Waiting up for Steph at the docs. I love the macro on my camera.

Coconut and jackfruit shake. Dellliiicious! I've been going Peppercorn at least once a week since it opened... I am so sick of this place now.

The Chicken Pad Thai was pretty damn good though!

Hehe cherry.

Waiting while I was getting four keys cut

These biscuits and tin reminds me of my cutie grandma. I miss you!

Ridiculous how TY toys these days tryna be better than Milz and Princess

Chocolate board game... come on........ It was $16 though, so I had to resist :(

Bought a new lippie and straight away opened it up in line at the post office and used my internal cam on my phone to apply it. I already had pink lipstick on so I basically had feather out pink lipstick outlined along my purple lipstick. Lesson learnt.

Post office eftpos machines gettin all fancy with images n dat

Monday morning purchases

*poses more with purple lipstick

I love how dark it is!!!

But I'm afraid it doesn't last too long... review here

Prepping for goi cuon! 

Fishsauce with lots of chilis... Comfort food.

My cactus wanted some too.

Mmmmhmmm!

Bought some swiss cheese and leg ham from the deli!

Rolled oats topped with yogurt, raisins and choc chips

Delicious combination!

What happens when I don't wear waterproof eyeliner...

Kmart chucking in some advertising

lol

Made a pot of congee!

I ran out of liquid liner today.

When you leave maltesers in your car for too long

Brought breakfast to work! Congee, salted duck egg and an orange (Arsy was sick)

yoyoyo

Just went for a one and a half hour walk. I was starving! Nachos topped with cheese and salsa

Out of the microwave :D

I really need to leave the house earlier... Fourth time I've taken a taxi in two weeks.

Went out to withdraw twenty... Came back with glutenious rice che topped with coconut milk, durian rice cake and a new lippy!

Delicious lunch - duck and greens with a side of winter melon and pork bone soup

nom nom!

Mooncake treats :D

Smashed it in one sitting...

Took a pic for a tweet giveaway comp - your favourite spring look! Mine is light makeup and a bold lippy.

Helped my boss carry durians to her car. Battlescars.

Using a Coles mag to measure fabric for my skirt

Making my skirt! doo doo dooo

Making another skirt! I ended up wearing this one to IMATS

Baking cookies for the girls!

Made a few oreo stuffed choc chip cookies!

Fresh out of the oven so the insides were absolutely oozing and the black part had the texture of brownies!

Tram to cutie didn't bring a bag but instead brought a plastic bag haha

And a sandwich for us to snack on at the station :D Was mighty yummy!

Sideaways pic because blogger hates me and won't let me upload the rotated one...

Us being lost, following classes around the city

We were meant to be at Harbourside... ended up at Circular Quay..... My bad...

Asian Alice being Asian, taking pics with flowers.

And found our way to IMATS!!!! yer yer

Found a doop for my nails

Swooning over the matte swatches!

Munching on the oreo stuffed cookies I had brought along during the makeup demonstration

Stripping Freddo of it's goodness

Me ticket!

OPI's Cajun Shrimp

Ma qt tez!

Snacks served

We are too cute

Beautiful nails are beautiful

And not to forget Celeste's adorable tights!

Robots being robots

Swatching a few lip tars.... 
Swatched a lippy and annoyingly imprinted it onto Trammie's hand... Cause I'm romantic like that.

My favourite!

Comfortable looking heels

Cousin ♥

Dresses!

We finished up at IMATS and went for some fine dining...

Tez' skittles but not skittles skittles.

The magical card to everything!

#waddup

Taking advantage of her card and buying a few items...

And of course a trip to Citisuper for their $1 macaroons!

Red velvet, coconut, P&J, salted caramel and white chocolate!

reppinnn'

Beautiful bags that made me happy :D

Heeelllo quality pic and bruised up looking hand

Cousin Trammie had told me that she left a few jellies in the fridge, I went to check as soon as I got home and found these beauties!

Hehehehe!

So many colours!

Purchases from IMATS!

Purchases from Typo! (Thanks tez!!!)

No mess at all.

Prepping to make fried rice!

Sunday arvo, my mate dragged me along to her baby cousin's bday.
She didn't tell me it was a dress up party at all, farmer themed... I would have absolutely dressed up!!
They had an awesome little farm going on!
ME AND A LLAMA. YOU GUYS ARE JEALOUS

Kiss meh

Alluring candy/baked treats display

OH YES I WILL

Every single thing was bloody delicious!!!!!

Because this picture is pretty

I went straight for gold collecting Hershey Kisses and Reeses Mini Peanut Butter Cups!

Oh I just had Macaroons yesterday... Don't matter! Noms more!

Many many many tasty Hershey bars!

Delicious cakes!

So beautiful!

These cake pops were amazing! SO fluffy... Look at what they used to stand them up!

Swag sheep is swag

All the treats were made by one of my friend's relatives. She did an amazing job! Adorable cake!

I love this cow :D

Treats I collected!

I wore a skirt today so I wasn't able to hop on the horse :(

Lamb luvs me. I WILL EAT U

Hehe, my friend's adorable niece. Her hat is too big.

So many delicious foods... the spring rolls were amazing!

It's not an asian party without che!

Goody bags for the kids!

Playing a game of stacks just to get the black hangers...

Found this adorable Pooh bear pillow and Target :( Anna wouldn't let me buy him :( (So I took a picture with him instead hehe)

Omw into woolies and YES I AM THE CS MANAGER ON DUTY :D

Driving through my old area..... Prairiewood! Memories!!!!

Home sweet home and nomming my treats. Toffee Apple I've always wanted to try..... It was weird to eat :(

Macaroons are delicious!

Out for a late night (and much needed) dnm
Hazelnut Mocha and new lashes! 

We smell like fried foods now.

No comments:

Post a Comment