AD

Saturday, October 27, 2012

What I do when I have better things to do: The making of my banner for the food blog

Hi, so last night, after creating and posting two restaurant posts on wonderarsy (here and here), I was pondering whether I should make a food blog. Encouraged by the cutie patootie tez, I thought why not.  So, of course, instead of doing my essay, I got working on my banner, I was on a roll! 

I knew exactly what I wanted! I wanted to have a dance with a piece of banh bot loc (my favourite food!). 

 Cropped around me self

Cleared up more

Ding ding

 Chuck in some contrast

 Enlarge canvas

 Rotate me head a bit

\Google a gorgeous picture of a piece of banh bot loc

I was thinking... this must look really weird and quite disturbing to non Asians...

Chuck a few doodles in

Now look up a picture of a gorgeous little bowl of nuoc mam
 Let the love affair begin!

Colours here and there, sad lil nuoc mam.

And some more doodles... Which I may remove later...

How it looks...

Hehe, and there we have it! Super excited that I finished the header, I got back on track at 3 AM and did my essay. Booyah.

Come along with me on my new adventure, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment