AD

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

When I buy eggs...: Mini joys for mini chopper

Oh Uni....... It was incredibly rushed today. Left two assignments incredibly last minute, had an hour until I was to submit one which I hadn't started.. Ended up finishing it one hour after it was due.... And for my second assignment, I had only completed 1/5 of, pretty wrecked for that one too. Handed both in though, all good...

Leaving Uni on Tuesdays ALWAYS puts me in a shit mood.  Especially with my /nooffencelol annoying as repetitive tutor ughhh......... 
I remembered that I had to pick up a package from the post office so I decided to go straight Neeta City...

And of course, a trip to the shops to do ONE thing, ends up with me buying... everything....

 *Mini chopper
*Decorations
*Unsalted butter
*Wipes
*Sultanas
*Milk
*Mini frying pan (I've been eyeballing this since it came into store in Kmart.... agesss ago...)
*Shredded coconut

This whole week I've been absolutely meaning to buy a blender! My arms were already full and I don't think I had another ounce of strength to carry a blender home so I settled for a chopper.. which I assume would work the same way (And it did!).

Banana, milk, honey, peanut butter and some oats

I ended up adding more bananas, ice cream and milk.

Nice nnn frothy. Alice's frown turned upside down.

No assignments due until another three weeks... I feel like I'm in holiday mode all over again.
No Millenium, don't give me that look.

No comments:

Post a Comment