AD

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sob story of the day: Internet-less Arsy

Last day of Uni break and I decide to absolutely kickback. Thank god for public holidays! My internet got disconnected one night ago and I've been a shrivelled little pea surviving on my phone data. 

I was chilling in my kitchen, admiring my new purchases after coming back from one of my weekly visits to the shops. My phone goes off, I receive a text from someone in my class about the assignment.... Assignment? What assignment? We had an assignment? When's it due? It's due at 4pm today? It's already 3pm... wtf wtf wtf.

I sat there trying to figure out what to do while venting to Fb inbox along the way... I absolutely need the internet to finish this assignment. When it hit 5pm, I decided that I should go to work after hours and do my assignment.  I knew I was going to get hungry and in fear of getting locked in, I made some food and brought a jumper.

 Chinese broccili

 Pork belly

 (Sister's) bag all packed, I packed my laptop, charger, phone charger, a jumper, text book and dinner.

 Nomming my delicious dinner!

A few sob shots:

Kay, back to work...

Headed home 30 minutes later because Anz thought I'd get kidnapped....

Word limit: 800 words
Word count: 800 words. Always.

Late penalty. Boohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment