AD

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Week 46: Throwback Cocos, Sittin dogs and I don't even like coffee.....

Not many pictures this week. I've lost my touch.

 I ruff u mils 

 Late night dnm and new lashes

'We smell like doughnuts now.'

Pretty damn good

Omw to uni and picked up a few cupcakes for an old friend's bday

Waiting for my order at canteen wooooooo

Wasn't even nice - steak sandwich lol

 Enjoying her cupcake!

Found that she had this in her wallet..... Year 9...... My hair omg.

Millionth time taking a taxi to work this year. Seriously Alice!

Hair is all soft and stuff.

Pork dumpling and chicken shtuff

Lunch!

I was pretty down today so I definitely needed some good company and dnming.... Omw to Pancakes on the Rocks it is!

Bet ya'll never seen one of these. First time spotting a post office truck! Was pretty excited hahaha

Harro mocha

Chicken n bacon pizza and wedges!

Hehe Anz star

My incredibly sturdy tissue, first time bawling at a public place lol sersly. I have issues.

Typo glitter pens, new love!

 Microwaved lasagne

5th cup of caffeine hit to treat my all nighter....

Boss gave me a mango :D

So beautiful

Dog sits funny

 My beautiful cousin had brought me some che while I was at work!

Silver Pearl, first round of dishes!

Late night catch up, churros @ Chocolate Room

My hair is past my hips!

I've..... been using my sandwich press for everything... even eggs............ I am ridiculous

Exam timetable yay

Migorenginz

No comments:

Post a Comment