AD

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Roamin' the streets: Merrylands

My last day of Uni for the Sem was on Tuesday.
Ohhh boy....... I have to admit, I have been my most laziest...... I even tried harder in TAFE... Dammmm m m mm n.

 Au Reviour sweet UWS for the next few months, I will not miss you.

Dropped by thirty mins late to submit my assignment, the usual, what's new? Skipped my last lecture and tutorial and decided to head down to Merrylands.

I've always wanted to have the chance to explore Merrylands... I thought of today to be the chance.

Got off at the station and I could see Stocklands from here!

A month or so ago I had gotten a flyer in the mail about Merrylands Stockland's grand opening... I've always been meaning to go, really...

Kinda really excited!

Oh. my. god. THIS PLACE HAS EVERYTHING. Deadset, I no longer have to trek to Parramatta for TEMT and Valleygirl.... This place has got it! They even have Chicabooti.... And food shops? God dammmmmmmmmmmmnn! They have Sushi Bay, Le Wrap and Sushi Hero! Omg. I can't wait to try everything. 

They even have an overpriced Asian market!

 These cakes are quite alluring also, I have to try them next time!

Cyyyya Sergio!

So I was prancing around Merrylands for a while...... And had still not seen Daiso. Oh you have not heard about Daiso? It is an absolute Japanese wonderland..... I was absolutely ecstatic when I heard that they had one in Merrylands...........!!! 

Ran up to the receptionist desk and asked the lady where Daiso was.... She told me to head up the escalator and turn right....

 ........ 

I turned right. It was the wrong way. I was meant to turn left....

Valleygirl - I love the fabric of this top. I want to eat it!!!

I FINALLY FOUND U

MY SWEET LOVE
 I was exhausted by the time I got to Daiso and basically ran in and out with my eye on one item.

On my way back to station, I just missed my train and decided to wander around Merrylands for the next 20 minutes.

I recognised this bakery name as they have one in my area... I decided to try their Oregano Pizza and 
compare.

 Ya'll wish I was exaggerating when I say that this is an absolute god send. Was this a one off thing? Better taste this nice next time I get it!

I wandered down the strip and realised that this is the only lebanese sweets patisserie I've seen in Merrylands, I wandered in

With a sample of one of their sweets, I looked around the shop

Baklava nom

I bought a few sweets and headed off for the station. Got to the station and just missed my train, another 30 minute wait.

 Home sweet home - my purchases.

And the glorious sweets!

I WILL COME BACK FOR YOU MERRYLANDS. And I will explore you and experience you further.

4 comments:

  1. Omg I totally discovered a new shopping centre in my area as well! They had a coles (so random haha) that was handing out samples and flowers nomnom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww whhhat? Free flowers? That's awesome! Don't you love finding new places! Omgsh.

      Delete
  2. I thought the same thing when I first went to Stockland Merrylands, lolol! There's a much bigger variety there than expected, whoa!
    Totes love this post; gon' check out Mina Bakery AND that Lebanese desserts store! I tried baklava from Sergio's and I thought it was gewwwd; must compare now, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, a mate a recently met had said that Stockies in his area (Merrylands) was 'OK' OKAY???!!?!?! omg..... Crazy boy. Yay!! Tell me how you go my love!!! X

      Delete