AD

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Week 45: Daiso over err'thang, Pumping Rack City every Friday night religiously and 3 AM pamper seshes

Mmmmmmmmm, I am so screwed for Uni. I really wish I was exagerating.

Tuesday was my last day of Uni for the sem, I skipped my last tut and lect to head to.........

Merrylands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my golly goshness. Merrylands deserved a post of it's very own - here, exploring the depths of Merrylands.
Well of course I had to visit my lover Daiso...

Sampling some lebanese sweets

Godly oregano pizza from merrylands

Hmmm on the train home... I missed two trains :( Waited one hour all up *sigh*, but these chilled trains definitely cheered me up!

Got home, took a shower and tried on one of the tops I bought. Hehe they had the strappy thing in the wrong place. silly.

Good ol purchases

Sweets cause I am a forgiving feline

Mint is my favs :D

Half a baklava left. 

Woke up at 3am and opened a bag of chips

'This cookie is the best cookie I've tried' - I agree.

Tofu n minced pork

Choosing a filter to instagram my halloween look

Sweeeeeets!

Kicking back at Anz' on Friday night, making brownies n chillin

And of course....

She packed me away some treats to take home hehe

Tram summing up my life.... omg..... incredibly true LOL

Anzac bridge hi


Choosing a place to noms for lunch!

Delicious heavenly goodness in a 1l cup! Post here

Illin at Dragon Boat nomming away...

Bought some sweet azzz luggages

And some candy from Dr. Candy

Just... why....

Found a bunch of cute little animals....
Picked up a lion!

Then opened it up... oh my golly!!!

Picked up a lotto ticket for tomorrow's 100mil draw and a scratchie

In the city for 5 hours!

Nom nom

Always a loser (mines da pink)

This is why I don't make show recommendations....

My left hand gettin pampered

Green tea froyo with timtams, cookies and watermelon hehe

looooooooool

Kay bai!

No comments:

Post a Comment