AD

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Week 46: Collectin' oval eggs, Dinner guests invadin' my bubble and Chicken n' onion, all day errrr day!

 French toastinz

Cousin the cutie brought me some canh chua
Room was looking fancy this day n ageeeee

btches be gettin these for +350/ea, dayyyuuuummm

New treadmills with Twitter? Motivation +10000000000000

Studying and get distracted by the wax candle sittin by me, shaped it into a donut yoyo

The usggggg' lilz tuna hihi

Boohoo, dammit, now I have to study for my exams.

Peri peri chicken

Made a buuuguuuusss

Split a museli bar hihi

Choc covered ice craaamz

Tuna n salmon snackinz

Che

Chicken n onion n rieeeeeeee

pic msgs I send franz before I snooze

How to staple books down the middle ;)

The winning numbers, ding ding ding!

Joined the Lions club, what up

Oh hay ovalest egg I've ever seen

Watching my eco lectures... My lecturer talks too damn much.... for way too long......

Avocado dranks hihi

Hailin  outside

And begins, a night of me being incredibly annoyed, because really, I had so many better things to do.
Lonely trip to the city. Phone dying, no music...

Sigh....

Evs
Cracks a smile for a luvo in the bathroom hi

Sup D'harbouuuur

Slave driver

At the dinner, $160 a seat @ Dockside

Fancy butter is fancy

Bread kickin round

Menu

Leaves

Leaf in hand

There was a form with quite a few items you can bid on

lol. 3 days....... must be 30+......... 'Hey man, I just had this awesome idea. What if we spend all this money that we just earned into buying a Lamborghini. THEN, we can let people rent them out at ridiculous prices. That has got to be a winning plan.'

Cambodian seasoned tenderlion. I was 3/4 through my meat and pushed it all aside and put down my fork and knife as I was sick of it's blandness. <Would post a ridiculous story here but just to be cautious, I wont...>

(Not) winning tickets

Castin off the bids

I love it when places fancy em selves up with Christmas lights

:) Best feeling. Coming right in time for the train without checking the times, b'town line but, two minutes homies!

Got a bag of chocorate for me efforts (I'd like to think)

Making it look instagrammable, used my container I use for my brushes

Poor brushes hihi

Was freaking nice stuff, chicken and onion round two.

Sultanas honey n yogo

9 weeks behind on Uni.... Sparknotes, save me?

Crispy Skin Chicken at Tan Viet

Hi hair

FOA's Orange you glad to see me & Castle in the sky

Flake soft serves, cheers!

Big mac (not myn kay)

byebyebyebye hi hi hi hi

No comments:

Post a Comment