AD

Friday, November 2, 2012

Illin': Meeting the parents, A night of delicious food and Photobooth face spammin'

Friday night plans jumped from heading to the gym, to Canley Heights for dessert, to lounging at Anz'....

Waiting at her door :3

She took me home to meet her parents :')
 Haha....

Ya'll know that I can't speak a drop of Vietnamese right? Anna told her mumma so and her mum told me to greet me with 'me' (mum) and told me to eat hahahahahahah omg. Cutest.

Some noodles

Harrrrro home cooked meal. Haven't had a home cooked meal (by someone else) since Melbourne.... Not even kidding. Wish I was. Was good stuff!

 Decided to bake some brownies!

Anna did all the work while I munched away on my bun rieu ca

Ate all the chunks and had soup left... Then my dad's voice went through my head to finish everything in my bowl... Slurped it all up.

Multitasking, texting her lover and pouring batter into the tray for baking.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Scraped all the goods

Licked the goods off the bowl. I don't know what kids find so fancy about this.

My camera was dying... boohoo... So Anz let me use her camera
 So freaking clear.

 Brownies in the oven for 30 :D

Herbal tea drink to drank

Hi faded nails

Puff custard filled pastries dusted with powder sugar on the top made by Anz' cousin. Were noms.

Anna was super excited to show me her mug that changed into an image once hot water comes in contact with the surface

Stalking my twitter pics hehe

Pulled it out of the oven after 30 minutes...

Was not ready.

I brang my lipstick collection over for her to pick n' choose

And took my (pink) medicine

We put the brownies in the oven for an extra 15 and it was sooooooooooooooo yummy..... Still so full.

Nomming away

Being annoying and spamming Anz' macbook with my face

Azn_Pwinc3ss_4u

I ruined her white streak by putting in my samsung charger hehehehe

Jammin

 Work dat updo

Friends

Anz the cutie packed me away some snacks. I ate a brownie just now. so. so. so. so. full!

Good night!

4 comments:

  1. LOL! You are so cute XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally set up my profile so I could comment without sounding like a creepy stalker. Love seeing your posts ^_^ So many cute photos to look through :D

    ReplyDelete