AD

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

When I buy eggs...: Scavenging what was left...

Big W had a massive sale last week, Australis and FOA prods having $3 everything! What an awesome time, FOA just came out with their pastel range too!

Ahhhhh, I was busy each day though :( I watched envily as Tez and Trammie posted pics of the deals they scooped up at Big W...

 The weekend finally came around, and yay, I can check out Big W now. Saturday morning I woke up, absolutely starving! I pranced down the road to buy some food, then I remembered that Big W had a sale! I got to Big W.... And....I was 3 days too late. Every section was absolutely scavenged by bargain hunter shoppers like I...
There were only two pastels left :( I took both!

Scavenging around further, I ended up with two lippies, three polishes, makeup remover and a foundation stick (which I thought was a concealer stick.... meepp.... doesn't work as well as concealer wa)
I also bought two cookbooks, a top and two crossiants.

Successful day of shopping. I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment