AD

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Week 41: Rowdy graters, Hidden owl faces and TREAT YO SELF

Hi friends!
I am so screwed for uni, I've said that already haven't I? 

Okay well l lll l ll wow I feel like I did a lot last week...
 I threw a bunch of items together and made a tasty trifle! Recipe: here

I got around to using my omelette microwave thing....
 Peas, corn n onions!

Chucked it in a wrap to go along side with my trifle, delish!

Was chillin with my mate enjoying out subways.... And we had to evacuate cause Subway was on fire -_-

Meet Fresh - Herbal jelly aint bad, regrets not giving this a go earlier!

All mixed up with milk :D

Sis forever trolling my instagram


Was 45 minutes late to class because of this crap. Waited five minutes!!!!

So at Uni on Tuesday they had some thing going on, I think they're just welcoming new students, getting them to know about the lil clubs going on in Uni 
Free hotdoooooooogs!
 Bel and I ran around checking out all the goodies
 We were to write 'What gives us life'

Easy.

After running around, these are the goodies a gathered... 
 We were having a competition of who finds the most words on a findaword, it was 2 v 1 v 1, I owned em all cause I'm awesome and that and won a usb hehe

They even had a photobooth!

 Meeep!

Kekekeke, we hogged the machine for a good 10 minutes me thinks

 Pancakes!!!

Popcorn!!!!

Making use of my new diary I got from today... 
 Planning my next two days :)

Green Peppercorn (third time in a week... don't think I'll come here in a while.) 
Salt pepper calamari and laos sausage!

I love my snobby sisters. They didn't reply to me for nearly a week before this -_-

Albee's Kitchen with my sister! Hainanese Chicken was good, rice was beautiful!

Lil specialty curry puffs

Weren't very nice

Bought me some prunes!

And free froyo from Happy Cup, waddup 

 Fish congee and spring rolls. Damn beautiful!

I didn't know it was going to rain today :(

Cha gio btches

 Brewed some nuoc mam and vermiceli noodles for a good treat!

I did not check the mail box for a week...
  
 TREAT YO SELF

Noils done n dids, FOA's Orange You Glad You Came?

Hehe.

My lot of scrap paper needs a scrap paper folder for the scrap papers

My dusty untouched camera bag....... I FINALLY GOT MY CAMERA BATT IN THE MAIL BTW :) But not charger.... 

Pics with my camera now, oots oots!

Ikea parking lot, look at the pretty sunset outside!

Goin up up up up up the escalator!

Pickin' n choosin'.... It ended up being sold out :(

Rayray was getting treats for his mate's house warming party. I got treats for myself hehe

Being a lil wimp having to use a trolley for his one measley item.
 Albee's Kitchen round 2!
Our special number dats wat :) 
 Char kway teow weeeeeew! 

Tea because my camera takes amazing macro pictures

Lion because naughty Alice bought herself cookies and smashed 2/3 of the packet

 Cup because amazing macro is amazing

 Woke up with this do'. Starting a trend.

Booboo from getting a lil rowdy

lol jk, I hit my hand into my grater. I dont even know what this side is for??? How the hell am I meant to grate anything with that!

Cutting pears... 
 And finding an owl :D

Cutting lots of fruits!

49c/punnet strawberries heo yeeah

Marketing assignment - the word limit: 800, my word count: 800. 

Meant to be doing my uni work, instead looking up how to plant seeds lol

I should snooze soon, gotta get up early tomorrow to do a lot of things... Sigh.
Good bye my loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment