AD

Saturday, September 8, 2012

When I buy eggs...: Me, every weekend.

I absolutely love grocery shopping. Prancing around in the area on my lonesome, checking out the weekly deals at my own fast pace.

Having Uni, Mondays and Tuesdays and work, Wednesdays to Fridays leaves absolutely no time for me to do one of my favourite things in the world, simply roam around in my area whenever I want. Everytime I get back from Uni and work, the shops are just closing, so I only have to weekends to browse.

The morning of the start to every weekend, I set a list of things I am to purchase that day. They are to be the main reason why I'm walking out the door.

Every weekend, I end up coming home, armful of grocery bags, not buying anything on that list. 
What did I buy instead?

  • Lighters
  • Suction cup hooks
  • Shallots
  • Lettuce
  • Grapefruits
  • Apples
  • Post-it notes
  • Chocolate frosting
  • Basic tees
  • Socks
  • Zucchinis
  • Mushrooms
  • A duster
  • Garbage bags
  • A can of tuna
  • And... Minnie mouse ears. 

Every weekend I end up walking into my flat, unpacking my things, then realising that I've forgotten to purchase those items on the list.... And every weekend, I end up making a second trip to the grocers.

 Sigh Arsy, what to do with you.

*My new minnie mouse ears are heppy tho*

No comments:

Post a Comment