AD

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Week 42: Canteen gruel, fragile needles and Alice the Magician!

These weeks have been flying and I've been trying super hard in uni /sarcasm - don't kill me sis.

 Snacking on a walnut macaroon during group meeting for marketing :3

Strutted out the first top I've ever (successfully) made! 

 Chicken scallopini shinanigins from uni canteen!

Spending my hours on this app... Until it got to hard and my only option was to purchased some funds.... na heeell no

 Mini drawer in a drawer *keke*

What a lil ganga, drawers pulled out n dat

When life gives you mushrooms and zuchinis that may just go off in a few days, you make zucchini and mushroom soup!

Picking n choosing my fabric for my dq top yer yer!

Was sewing up my top for defqon.... got a bit too agressive, the needle broke in between my fingers.

 Beautifully cooked scrambled eggs seasoned with a stalk of green onions and salt/pepper!

Friends?

 Haven't taken out my forever fav manly palette in a lonnnng while!

Nom nom nom 

 Banana fritter :D

Being a weirdo, waiting for my train and taking pictures of my clingwrapped almonds

 I love slicing up chicken!

Me n0ils

 Just a lil reminder for my boss :)

Being a cutie coworker

And the magic begins, getting dark and what do you do? 
 Hop into the bottom of the carriage and pull out those warm tights!

Voila. Warm and safe from any hooligans!

My sliced chicken all marinated

And cooked along side zucchini and mushrooms!

 Fav treat :D Boiled egg!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment