AD

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Craftin' it up!: Making my Defqon top ♪

Hi guys! So Defqon was last week...
I spent a lot of time prior to dq looking for the perfect top!
I couldn't find any that I liked (and matched my orange shorts) so I decided to grab some material and sew one up myself.... Oh and the complications that came with it...

(I really need to get those hk bows off my wall)
It's crinkled because of the boning.

Come along with me and watch the process of making my top!

I decided to go with a sheer navy blue material with gold flower detailing
*sew me*

I absolutely fell in love with the material when I saw it at the shops! (I must have fallen in love with it before too... because I already had a metre of the material at home....)

All pinned up!

I had to hand sew the near-impossible bits.... Was a bit too violent and broke my needle.

 Pinned up for the zipper

gooooooo! 

Zipped it up and ehhh... uneven... Typical Arsy mistake.

And here comes the awkward chest shots...

I put it on and there were a few loose bits!
 Super irritating :(
:(

Sewed up...
Yayyy!

Perfect! And ready for dq!
Super surprised it went pretty well! There were no wardrobe malfunctions at all :p

Byyye!

No comments:

Post a Comment