AD

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Week 43: A sober week, Bidding a sweet adieu to my priorities and.... A lot of face spam

Hi guys,
I feel like crap.

Super messy room and skirt I made

 Amazing lighting in my room!

Pranced out to Kmart with a mate
 First comment he makes about my tights - 'You look like a Chinese rug.'

 Some of our purchases hihi

 Lunch with Nadiney poo, nomming my fav dish at Bau Truong!

 Archie comics always playing hard to get with me.

 Went late night to buy a few goods for dq, bought a jacket!

 My cute cactus chillin on my dining table

Headed out to the post office pretty early in the morning... to pick up a heeaap of packages!
 Received a giveaway treats in the mail... perfect timing....

Rubbish from all the packaging!

 Headed out to try out this place down the road with my sister

 The place is like Cooks Hill!

 Buzzer and all

 Grand opening so the Asian dishes were $5!

 I don't really like pho.

 Theeen down the road more the the place I visit 398429038 times a week, Peppercorn, for desserts!

 Oats, banana nnn yogo!

 I really need to get out of the house earlier. Second time I had to take taxi to work this week.

 k.o. to my beautiful cactus.

 Smashed my blush for the hundredth time... Still good!

 Cactus likes my lettuce.

Lil shot before hopping on the bus to dq!
 Pretty happy with my top! (Post putting together my top for dq! hehe)

hiz byez

 At the venuuuuuue, in line!

 dqdqdqdq

 Favourite set, Psycho Punkz!

 Ruthless lil roosters 

 Sheddin lil butterflies

 Memorial to kfc (kids)

Hopped past the shops and bought some noodles and beansprouts for dinner!
 Chopped n' ready

 Voila!

Then I spent the next few hours laying in bed... Oh how the past few days have been absolute crap.

Sunday night and I decided that I wanted to take my mind off things...
Reaady to head out.

 In a pretty unhealthy way to get my mind off things, I grabbed a friend and headed up to the city
Two weeks ago it took us an hour to get to strathfield with all the trackwork. We ended up going home lol

Made it to the city yaaay
Waiting at the hotel meep meep

Then there was a blank in my memory slot. 

Woke up the next morning, had breakfast at a cute place down from Town Hall - Aero Cafe (and one of the only places open at 8:30 am -_-)

Thhheeen, I had to drag my hungover ass to Uni for a group meeting, oh joy.

Got the best available time slot for our group presentation! The first to present! Yay

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment