AD

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Craftin' it up!: A vomit of HK bows on my wall

One Wednesday afternoon with all the things completed off my checklist, I was sitting at my desk daydreaming of wall decals. I thought of my wall at home and how I've been meaning, for so long to decorate the damn walls. My cat montage I had created before to jazz' up my walls had fallen apart in less than thirty minutes.... And now it's incredibly plain with my lonely little dream catcher and Pucca prancing above my bedhead. 

I opened up my browser and googled away, opening a new tab with each new search, I found myself wanting to splat Hello Kitty on my wall. I had absolutely fallen in love with the feline well over six months ago when I had won one of the typical toys at Capital (Inserts pic of one of our first pics together). 

I googled for the perfect image and printed it out.

Then I decided I wanted more!!! I googled a bow and made multiples in many different shades...

Printed and all cut out, I was super excited!
 My sister had dropped by and commented that I was too bothered. I ignored her and proceeded on slipping each lil treat into a sleeve

 Ke ke ke ke

 All laminated and ready to snip away!

 *snip snip

All giddy, I was excited to go home that afternoon, especially with the beautiful weather, I couldn't be happier!

 Got to my room and looked at my boring wall. Tsk lil Pucca.

 Replaced with HK

 And laying out my bows!

 All ready to stick up!

And taadaa, what a vomit of HK bows look like.

I woke up this morning and looked up, to such a pretty sight.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment