AD

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Week 37: First day of Uni, Googling cats and $4 drinks!

Last Monday was my first day of Uni!
And Friday night was the last time I was able to take pictures on my phone....

 *Prancing my way into UWS

Subway on campus.... Macadamia/White choc, Choc chip n' Shortcake!

 First lecture. Hi!

 Wow the admin at every place must hate me hey? Tafe card squished, Uni card pulled outwards. 

 Glance over to what my mate is doing on his phone.... Oh.. looking up cats...... lol

Friends who make time for you regardless :) 

Lil' treats at Cabra forever brightening up my day 

Refilling sweets 

 Completing my first quiz....

 People be expressing their love for Arsy on their keychain 

 Sushi forever be mine

 Blessed.

 Hi

3 bourbon and cokes please!

Then I dropped my phone and gg my lcd
I hope you've all enjoyed your week.
I had more pictures from this week but my usb to phone is being a poo nose...
 Very less pics.
Goodbye my loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment