AD

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Week 38: Roasting chickens, Pickled carrots and Fried goods

Last week was meh... So I kinda ceeb'd posting about my week earlier... But I'm trying to do this until the end of the year!

Was so unmotivated to take pictures of anything..

So many goods for such a low price
My heart is singing, 7 eggplants, 4 apples, 3 oranges and a kg of carrots for $2.30

Unhealthy dinner

Curly fries aw yea


Sho curly

Tanked carrying all this, chickens, drumsticks n sausages. My right forearm turned purple

Ice cream and peaches, my jamm

Roasted meself a chicken!

Snacking on jelly joiners at uni :3

Being the best hostess course

Seasoning for my chicken

Effortless lil meal nom nom

Some muffins!

Crumbing up my eggplant!

All fried up

Super concentrated tomato sauce... smelt so good

Eggplant parmigiana

Annd trying out green pep corn down the road-
Pandan brulee, was meh

Crunchy nut icecream, was meh

Snacking snacking snacking
My fav, carrots!

sliced n chopped

lather up with salt, sugar and vinegar, wait a few hours and you got yourself pickled carrots!

Some purchases from Kmart! I love storage boxes!

Fav snack, carrots, chicken and nuoc mam

Snacks for uni!

Aw all packed up, why so cute!

Word limit: 800. My word count: 799. Aw yeah!

Dinner with Vivsy poo and pepz corn- These are her camera pics btw :(
 Ox tongue!

Pad see ewwww!

Duck eggs!

Larb salad!

 Tom Yum soup!

Jackfruit n watermelon shake

Aren't her pictures amazing!

Okay so this is my photo.. I took a picture of the bird cages across the ceiling...
 Eh.. and this is her photo...

WHOOP DE DOO VIVSY POO

 Dig in my loves!

Saturday morning I went to the spa & beauty expo with Trammie!
We were also meant to go with Amanda and Tez but they were busy :(

WOooo

Hi friend!

 Watching these fit girls prance down the stage..

And I'm here enjoying my sandwich :D

Meeting celeb artist Nigel! Hi

 We cute

And my purchases...
Yay!

Au reviour!

No comments:

Post a Comment