AD

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Week 21: Morning Tea, Graduation & Sushi!

Hi!!!
I'm so happy that I've finally caught up to all my posts... Now I just have to catch up on tumblr and arsyparsy :(

I've decided to name my weekly posts by weeks now since it'll be easier!! 

Well!!! These past two weeks have absolutely flown by! I have no idea what I did but I do know that I did not do my assignments as much as I should have.
I went for a job interview after emailing Chicabooti about a job position at their Parramatta store and after three trials, I had gotten the job (at bwd and parra stores)!
My first day is on Tuesday. I'm excited because the store is so cute and I love the atmosphere at Burwood especially walking to the station to go home.. It's so nice. So many lights and people chowing at the nice little cafes and restaurants along the street.

So anyway, Thursday morning, I had attended a morning tea held by Kira-lea!
 Cutest SG lippy!

All ready to go :D

 The set up was adorable! So many sweets, fruits and beverages

 How cute!

 Our little sticker.

 Nom nom nom

 The little candy buffet!

 So peerty!

 Hi Joline!

 Whhhaat up.

 Our little goody bag! We recieved an adorable little ysl lippy, so cute!

My cutie patootie, Tezzza!

 Lil curls

The same day I had my tafe graduation at 7 where I recieved my cert 4 in human resources :D!
Kekeke!

 OH I WILL :D

 Oh taaanks u :)

Today daves came over for dinner! 
 I had a few things sent to his house so he brought it over :D

 New cases! This one is kinda gay. I dont like it haha

 Gets rid of this measly screen protector!

 Harooo new one :D

 yea yyyeeeah!

 My cases arrived too late.. My phone already has two booboos :(

I pranced down the Cabra after tafe to buy a few things for our dinner!
Banh uot, cucumber and cha lua! 

 Chop chop chop

 All sliced :D

Time to devour :D

Saturday night I went to eat dinner with a friend at Fuku Sake and Wine Restaurant
It was such a chilly night! I absolutely had no idea what to wear and ended up settling for pant and boots.

Walking in and the atmosphere was already so lovely
It was so cozy! I really liked it.

And my blurry, blurry pictures...

Sigh.

Anyway, after 10 minutes we decided to order and settled on sharing a bento box and umeshu for drinks

 First bite! Ah it was good.

I look so happy.. hahahaha

 Cute little candle

After finishing our bento box we ordered a few more things...
 My friend went for some exotic little drink called geisha fire something something hahaha
It tasted pretty shnaazzy

 Rainbow rolls! Omgsh, this was amazing. 

My boring berry drink 

All the drinks we had tasted incredibly watered down, I'm a pretty weak drinker as a glass of champagne on thursday night already had me tipsy... these drinks did nothing for me!

After an hour and a half and a bit of chatting we left for Assembly Bar
We ordered two cocktails there hehe, doesn't the candle make my drink look so pretty!
I feel weird when I drink too many fizzy drinks and the last berry drink I had was already enough for me. 

Then ....I ran home at 12pm ahahahhah

Annnd, that was my week!
It's Sunday today and my camera battery is dying. I can't find my charger.
I doubt I'll be taking much pictures today then!

I hope everyone had a lovely week/weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment