AD

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Week 15: Rambo'in up in this place, Wonderful friends and Model Milz

Hi!
The past two months have flown by sooo quick.... It doesn't even feel like that I have abandoned my babies wonderarsy and arsyparsy for so long.
I haven't had net for the past two months.... but the wonderful (grumpy) Technician came over at 8am today and granted my wish......! Hip hip, hooray. *cartwheels

Resuming my posts of my weeks in pictures...

 My sister and myself were going to move to a new place... 
So these are pics from the weeks before while we had to pack up

before we left.... we had to conquer this jungle and cut any plants that were over 1m... which were most of them!

 We used a knife like lil explorers. Done n didd!!

In the process, I found a delicate little snail on a leaf. Look how tiny it is!

 My sisters came home (a moment that occurs once in a blue moon) so we decided to prance down to our dear neighbours house.
We had a feast! With Oportos and chips yummm... But I will only show you this picture of an opened can of Beetroot.

And this cat. This is Livs. This is my dear neighbour's adorable cat. 
She is a cute snow queen aint she! ...but she makes me sneeze.

Oh, I do have a pic of our meal. SO NOMZ

 Nomming some yam my sweet friend Tram had brought over :) Along with sweets and some beauty products.. the cutie!!

 Fried rice :D

 Chicken n mushroom crepes with my lil fran daves

 Finding a bunch of cactuses... (cacti?) and knowing that it's meant to be!

Bought new lightbulbs!! So excited to pop it open...

 To find that it made my room look like pee :( THE LIGHTBULB IS YELLOW wa

The miraculous moment when I find out that I can fit into all the shorts that I use to wear a year ago :')

I love snacking on mini mnms! 100% better than the normal ones.

The feeling when you bought the same microwave for $79 two weeks before that :)

Catching a bargain... Finding 19 containers for $5 in a bookstore!

Trying my hand at making thit kho.... Put waaaay too much sugar in.

 Meal with my sister <3

Making and packing away more little pastries!

Packing away my toys...

And discovering more things to play with and take more pictures of!

My 3 lil roses

Memories with my year 9 Pucca backpack

Finding little Aurora upon my many many knick knacks.

Family picture!

Meal with the phanily

\
The chip no one wanted

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd! Getting the keys to the new house and checking it out!
*prancin up the stairs*

Walking into the bigger room and knowing that it's mine.

We pranced to the back of the flat. And discovered a Kitty :') wide range of snacks you got there my friend

My mess of a room... Packing packing packing!

Making little popovers! And adding carrots, peas n spam!

Success! (these were plain ones, my spam ones deflated LOL)

Walking out of my room and finding that Sophie had put Millenium in this position.

Ordering pizza!

Ordered pizza... hahaha

Ran down to Oportos to buy 3 garlic mayo... so bothered.

 Went to visit the new house again....

And came across the same cat that was in the backyard earlier. Cheeky thaaang :)

Stocking up on snacks!

Sister came home so I made her a little snack

And now it's.. is moving day. 
My (almost) empty room

 Ran down to bid our sweet adieus to our dear neighbourino. And she had given us this mortar & pestle... The sweeety!!!!!!!! :):):)


The truck has packed away all our belongings.....

Goodbye sweet home.......

After six hours of moving.... And negative $400 later...
Unpacking into my new room :)

Incredibly messy! But check out my balcony.

Next day, explored the area and bought a few things.

And a clock...

This post is pretty boring :( apologies. Must get cracking on assignments.

Until next time my lovers and friends!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment