AD

Friday, May 25, 2012

Week 20, 21 & 22: Taco flavoured kisses, Charcoal chicken and Coconut milk in errr'thangs!

Yay!!!
I'm nearly done these posts. And I've been taking pictures a lot less since break has ended!
Well these are pictures of my adventures  from 6th to 23rd April :D

One of my fav things to make... Minced beef with sour veggies... so yums!

Sis came home so we decided to make burritos. 
 *taco taco, taco flavoured kisses*

mixin' a lil onions n beef mince

chopping up tomatos and finding a star :')

woooo!

My sister piles the meat on so much haha

My cute little burrito

We received quite a bit of utensils to add to our kitchenware from amazing friends
Soph and I were deciding which ones to choose... We've had the left spoon ever since primary school! Memories... We ended up keeping both ahhaha

Finding party platters and deciding.... that we are DEFINITELY going to have a 2 month late house warming.

Soph and I chilling in my room
She slips her foot into my right slipper and says 'We're the same person.'
oh soph.... hahaha

I curled her hair

We're twinzies :D

Hi

Prancing n dancin.

Went to bed and felt a odd bump under me and pulled out this little fella. Aw, I flattened him :(

Not a good idea to leave your makeup in your drawers...
Fav Australis blush :(


OPI in Big Apple Red

Making goi cuon!

Deciding to make jelly! with some peaches

 Passionfruit jelly

Ohhh they were so good!

My knitting so far...

Dropping my cactus and he has lost dirt many times :(

Egg sammich!!

So chilled :)

Annnnd ready to explore a bit of Fairfield with my newly discovered neighbour, Mande!
Bowlinnn, I absolutely suck and broke a nail haha

Went down to Tenda charcoal chicken :D
I took a picture of the shop too and the man asked if I wanted his number too :( 
Cute cause we had the exact same change hehehe

Nomming some yummy wraps at Tenda Charcoal Chicken

 Mmmmmmmmmmm!

Walking home, waiting at the crossing and finding an owl on the floor. *I am that weird girl that takes picture of everything

Hi hi hi!
Tritin: Take a picture with me in the background, I'll be on my phone
Me: lol ok


Deciding not to drink... And thrive on energy drinks..
But ended up drinking anyway...

Making soup!
 Peeling :D

 Chopping  and add to chicken soup :D

Add some green onions

Nommm!

Shummm candaaaye daves brought over one morning :D

So pretty!

Sliced and marinated some chicken in curry powder and pepper :D

Made some chicken curry :D
 (I still have HEAPs left...)

Having some leftover coconut milk..

Deciding to make coconut cupcakes!

Weeew!

Oh ur so springy!

 So cute :")

Making the icing

and tossing some dessicated coconut onto frying pan. Smelt amazing! 

*Sprinkle sprinkle

ahhhh -opens mouth- nom


 Going to the bank yay!

Cutest little HK set up!

Bought some preserved lemon
crossing my fingers that it'd taste like Cynthia's ones..

meh :(

 One dollar socks at cab :D

Going to the interview!!

Lunch. Meh!

 Millenium fly kickin ya

 Crazy garlics!

My tangled lot of necklaces (that i never wear.. but still!! poooo :()
First day of trial :D

And when I got home..
*so cozy

Craving fish and chips so bad...
 John dorrry! 

 Ah breaks apart so easily :D

Went home and my sister had bought me a cardigan :') *loves*

Hi.

 Dog following us down the road.

Finding this freaking amazing smelling candle at golo.. SMELT JUST LIKE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES AND SOPHIE TOLD ME TO PUT IT AWAY

Pasta n sausage n cheese n mushrooms!

Hooray!!
Thanks for viewing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment