AD

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Week 16: Sniffing white pepper, Emotional tea containers and Becoming a handyman!

I had quite a few of these posts piled up :(
gg
I dont even know what to name them. I think I'll name them by their dates! hahaaha
I never realised that I take so many pictures over a few days... 
Okay. Hope this doesn't bore you.

 2011 finished and I had myself a useless cat calender... As per usgggg, I cut those babies out and stuck em' all my wall
 Then they fell down one by one :(

A beautiful hotdog (hotdogs were from Aldi....) Tastes amazing
Alice Phan's Weekly Food Recommendations- GO GEDDDEM

Not so tasty frozen pizza loozl

My go at making those veggies you get from yumcha!
I left them in the water for way too long :|

Ma lil cupcakz

Finding little knick knacks in my room *love*

The bread was amazing! I absolutely forgot what combination of sauces I used..
I tried remaking it two days later.... does not compare!

Bought a toolset for 20 buckeroonies. I am a handy man now. 

 Bought two cupcake trays and a stand for $8 from Trade Secrets :D

Davey assembling the master piece *came with the tinest wrench anyone could use hahahahaha (except for mice. Mice can make smaller ones*

KEKEKEKEKE 

 Pawpaw salad ma sis got me from Laos festival :D

Daves (he my friend) and I made jelly in the cupcake trays I got ahahahhahahaha we had an incredible vision...
That these jelly cups will simply slip out with the lightest tap.

But nope... 

*After vigorous shaking

Eh, we ended up eating it straight from the tray lozl 
we also made it 10000% unhealthy but eating it with Runts

I made ze loch-ness monster

Done didz

Sniffed white pepper and it deadset felt like my nose was bleeding on the inside... So I sniffed water and it was even worse :(((((((

Bought a block of cheese to slice :D

Making batter for cookies :D

Forgot that it needed a tray under the parchment paper... and it went all funny shaped hahaha

We left our old tray at the old house so we compromised... And used cupcake trays LOL

*blop blop blop

Cheese all shredded n sliced!

 Still good!

I bought these little plastic cups so I wouldn't have to use the cupcake trays for jelly... ahaha 
 Made grape and mango flavoured! Also popped some peach lollies into it (was not nice. do not do it.)
 My first go at making pork stuffed tofu!!

So YUMS (Also made patties with the spare meat!)

Took out my little bread knife to cut my tea container

*knife noise what noise does a knife make lol

It had shed a tear from the excruciating pain (post on this later :D)
  
 Daves made me hello kitty in minecraft hahahahaha

And pucca! hehehehehe

Jellies ready to nom!

yay!

If you made it this far,
thanks for viewing!

Au revvvvoiur!

No comments:

Post a Comment