AD

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Week 17 & 18: Holey tissues, Cats err'where and Making onion rings!

Hi!
Rushed post because I want to get through these photos and onto my new posts!

My go at making foccacia bread!
 Adds yeast and wraps up*

I obviously put too much yeast... It smelt horrible after I baked it!!

Sushi train with my girl Mandy!

What u u uu p!

NAAAwww.

Prepping to do her hair

*curl curl.. yay!

Kekekekkekee. We're both holding cameras :)

We r kayooote

Hai vivz

Cookies I baked the other day and gave to Viv to munch on :D

The rain floodin up my balcony

OPI in My Private Jet. Looove!

Made holes in ma tissue

Marinating some chicken

And cooked with prawn... So good!

My toasted cheese sandwich

Trying out this 'vietnamese' dish off recipes.com.au.... Yuck.

Favs, greek yogurt n golden syrup! (I eat from the tinest bowl cause my throat gets sore after a bit)

 Finding my printed sheet of cats..

And stickin' em everywhere!

Hehehe Davey the monkey isn't lonely anymore.

*Stick stick

Rolled up a string of bluetack *sho keewl
  
 Mmmmm cheesy garlic bread 

 A web outside my balcony door 

That's nice.

Daves bought me sweets ahahhaa

Crocheting and stuffing the lil guy

Crocheted his hat

 Voila, a mushroom!

 *Making onion rings!

Coated in flour n dat

Dipped into batter and into bread crumbs

 First two babies!

And the last few..... I don't understand how it turned out so different hahahah

Cookie Anz bought me from the cafe near tafee :)))

Preping to make goi cuon..

 I forgot that I wasn't meant to peel off the shells of the shrimps nad they ended up curling up... haahaha

Daves brought over banh xeo earlier so I also nommed that with my rice paper rolls :)

Pigeon chillin outside my door

Oh... bye :(

Making carrot cake!

*grates 3 carrots

 Mixes em' up!

*Mix mix

*Pours into tin

One hour later and voila!
  
Don't forget the cream cheese!

I wait for many weeks for my sister comes home...
 And I open the bag of mushrooms I was meant to use for our fried mushroooms...

And find them all shriveled up.. :(
Gathered up ingredients to make pad see ew!!!

Carrying groceries in my bag :( Battle scars 

 Chinese broccili, chicken and garlic!

*stir stir stir

Adds rice noodles and veggies ans sauces*

Voila!! So quick and easy.. And delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment