AD

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Week 18 & 19: Western food, Chillin cats and Sushi on a steeeck!

Hi!

 FOA's Lets Go Scuba Diving! (Like my cuticles??!)

 Headin out to Fairfield!

 Bought a bunch of sponges for $4. And they aint bad!

Variations of crepes...
 Corned beef, onions n cheese!

Mushrooms, onions, bacon, corn, peas n carrots

Making my magical chicken sandwich!

 Nom :)

Love hart chip :')

Many variations of 50c coins :)

My lunch for tafe- Chicken sandwich and Carrot cake!

Walked into the elevator and it was adorned with barbie pictures hehehe love it

Bought a few things from Lincraft during lunch break!

Hiz!

 Day after.. woke up and my hair was cute :)

Chillin with my drink and Yummi sweets :D

Found a cute leaf.

Finally nomming a pork roll after craving it for far too long!

Melting cheese on some hassleback potatoes

 ooooO!!!!!!

My tuna/corn/cornedbeef bake

 My breakfast! Made it cute.

Om nom.

Fav snack- sesame snaps!

Making some meatloaf... (like in the simpsons)
 Mustard, ketchup, meat, eggs, milk, breadcrumbs, carrots, onions n sugar *mix mix

 poooour it in!!

Bake it and nom :) Wasn't too bad. I wouldn't mind having it again.

 Snack- Grapes n grape jelly.

Peeeel em up'!

Kekeke skin got stuck onto me

Bruise still on my right leg from stacking it the other day...

Cat chillin...

*Zooms in. Hi.

At Neeta City nomming! Sushi on a stick

 N mushroom on a stick!

Went to a seafood store and look at the decoration along the side of the table thing hahahaha cute.

Getting all excited to get my HK face towel to expand..
 Hehehehhee

See! All packed

Drops it into the water*

Woooow!

Eeeee!!

 *Peel me* it screams. Me: okay!

Do do do...

Yay!! Hehehe

Washing squid for din dinz!
 And I find a fish :( Oh hello there fella. Whatcha doin there.

My stuffing!

Kekeke wait 20 minutes!

Yay!

Nooom!

Annnnd! I finally bought a new phone!
 Eeeeeee! (At the Optus shop)

Samsung S2!

Snacking with Mandy!

Sharing a boost with Mandy (Cause we're cute.)

Going down the escalator and seeing a promotion going on!
 *Runs down

We wrote a message to our mums on a paper and held it up for a photo!

Mine :D

And I also bought a (proper) dish rack
 Eee!
 I built it!!!

Urgently needed a screen cover... 
 So I took out my stash of screen protectors and chose two of my old phone's cover

*positions it

Peels n sticks!

I also clingwrapped it the next day... heh heh heh

 Ya can never be too safe!

Sis came home....
 And we also took pics with my new scarves :D kekekee hi

No comments:

Post a Comment