AD

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Interesting...: 5 Doodling Websites to Unleash the Artist Within

Hi!
These are 5 of my favourite interactive doodling websites I have discovered recently ☺.



Imitating the art of Jackson Pollock, the link opens to a blank page and the movement of the mouse causes paint to spill everywhere.


Created by Peter Blaskovic apart of his project 'I Am Artist', it enables you to paint with fire. This is one of my favourite sites ☺! Focusing on one area causes the 'virtual fire' to become smaller.
Your artowork also saves in wallpaper form! *Yay*


This awesome site allows you to draw or write I'm guessing like... Spiderman!
Or you can upload your own image and draw over it. I felt like a real artist after drawing Millenium :)
*uploaded*

 *scribble scribble
*saved andddd bam!

Isn't he darling! Yep.
You can also adjust all sorts of things on there! Size, fuzziness, colour... It's awesome!

4. Bomomo

These circles follow your mouse around in which ever pattern you choose. The downside is that you have no choice of colour scheme.... Took me a while to get a screenshot without a poop colour in it.


With each drag, a symmetrical stroke is drawn next to it/across it/23932 times depending on which one option you choose. I tried to make mine as pretty as possible and to measure up with the uploaded ones in the gallery.. But that wasn't possible :( So the one above is by someone else.... Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment