AD

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Illin: My trip to the $2.80 Japanese wonderland, Daiso

Hi!

After eating at Wi Marm, my sister and I decided to pay Daiso a visit for the first time ever!
We were super excited when we started to turn the corner............. Daiso is massive!!!

 Waaaaaaaa!

They even had little trolleys!
It's so well planned out. Two trolleys can squish through most aisles in the store!

 They had so many types and colours of hangers!!!! So cute!

Hair colour stick *giggles* I guess this is for grey hairs? I wonder if it works... 

 My favourite little toy at the store!!! So cute!!! It had magnetic hands!

Food erasers!!!!!!!!! So cute and so dang realistic.

One of my favourite items in the store! Little eraser pencil cap 'mascots' 

I think everyone has seen those creative bento boxes? Well these are sauces for it!
Adorable! There were even vehicle versions!

And this is how you get the sauce in.

 They had everything you could think of! But I was disappointed that there were no snacks :(

And this is what I ended up with.....

And these for the house:
A whiteboard for shopping lists on the fridge and a liquid dispenser for detergent!

Close ups*
Plastic container to hold my tafe books 

Waterproof Eyeliner 

 A4 Paper holder since my old ones from 3 years ago are starting to rip :(

Cutting mat! MUCH NEEDED 

 Ears for a 'Pretend Cat' hehehe

 Eyeliner Coat

 Embosser... I tried this.... dissappointed.
Ear fluffer thingos for my boyfriend. He lost his and was really sad :( haha. 
Sooo hard to find. Seriously. 

And those are the items I purchased on my trip to Daiso!
The total ended up being around $22. 
I don't know if it was worth it. Not really.

Can't wait to use the eyeliner though! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment