AD

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Interesting...: 5 of the Cutest Creatures in the World!

This is a small list of a few creatures I think are adorable :)

Angora Rabbit
(Img source: here)

Just because it's a big ball of fluff!

Dwarf Hamster
(Img source: here)
*squeals
There are three types of these cuties!

Woolly Bear Caterpillar
 (Img source: here)
Eee so fluffy! They are the larvae form of the Isabella tiger moth. 
I believe this is a gif of the cutie:


Fennec Fox
(Img source: here)
Sooo cute! They look like a lil baby pokemon to me.

And last but not least....

Momonga
aka Japanese Flying Dwarf Squirrel
(Img source: Tumblr)
Ahhhh!
Look at that lil ninja fella peeping in on the right!

I hope this post has filled you with many squeals as much as it did for me when I discovered them ☺!

No comments:

Post a Comment