AD

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

When I buy eggs...: First time purchasing clothing from op shops!

I think it was only last week that I realised that yarn was so cheap at second hand stores!
Vinnies at Bonnyrigg sells them for $3 a bag (Includes about 8 balls)!! While you can buy a ball of yarn for that very same price!

My sister loves op shopping and (believes) she finds so many nice pieces of clothing.
I've always thought that clothes from op shops were eerie since people have passed away in them.
After finishing off at Fairfield we decided to drop by The Smith Family. I was on the look for yarn and pretty crocheted place mats... But none were to be found :(.

My sister the little bargain hunter pushed me to try on a forest green dress and a navy blue pair of high waisted shorts.

I did and I was so happy that I did!

The dress was so nicely made and fit every inch of my body. The shorts were very stretchy and comfy!

After checking the tags of both items, it turned out that the pair of shorts was still new with their tags retailing for $50! Then my sister told me that the dress was by Honey & Beau which we had purchased for only $10 at The Smiths Family.

$10 Honey & Beau Dress

$2.50 New with tags High Waisted Shorts

I'm pretty sure people haven't passed away in either of these pieces of clothing ☺.
I got both for $12.50 all together!

Happy!

1 comment: