AD

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Craftin' it up!: Dressing Up Arsy

Hi!

David bought me Arsy for my birthday the other day...
She came home completely naked :( So I decided to make her a dress!!!!

I know that it's crooked...
It's my first time ever making one and I was silly to not measure anything I was doing :(

I don't have a sewing machine by the way so don't judge when you see my crooked hand sewing skills plz

I used material from a skirt I was making for myself last year but gave up cause it took too long. :(

Naked lil Arsy :(


 (1) Pleating and sewing the skirt 
(2) Attaching the back side to the front 
(3) Pinning the top of the dress

(1) Folding and sewing along the frayed edges 
(2) Using a ribbon strap thing from one of my other tops to hide the frays 
(3) Sewing everything together!

And trying it on her.....

 *Yay***** It fits perfectly!

 I like the frilly detail :D Inspired by the top I wore the weekend before my birthday (I don't haz a pic... soz)

 The pleating makes everything look so much nicer :D

And I put an elastic at the back just incase she grows :D (Or if it was too tight for her....)

I want to make a jacket for Fed but I dont have any spared material at the moment that would suit her :(

Okaaay! Bye!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment