AD

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Rabble: The Best Thing About Photo Editors...

Hi!

Well what is the best thing about photo editors?
I can be anything and do anything I want!!!!

Hi guys... This is plain Jane Arsy here.

Now I'm a pirate! Gimme all yer gold.

 Now I'm on a beach chilllliiiiinnnn, slapped some sunscreen on and my new floppy pink hat... Just sipping away at my sparkling water and kicking back with a slice o' watermelon.
Child! Get away from that sandcastle, you're getting sand all over my new dress.

Now I'm a school teacher :3..
I've always wanted.... And still do want to be a school teacher!
Just imagine.... 
*Walks into room... "Good morning class!"
"Goooooodd moooornnninnnng Misss Phaannn!"
And of course... Being able to buy all the stickers I want in the world and finally being able to put it to use!
Having a box of goodies I can hand out to 2 good students every week...
And last but not least.... *Drumrolls... Arts & Crafts!!!!!!!! Oh arts and crafts...

Now I'm lil Princess Alice. 
*Streamers errrr' where.
Get up silly peasant, there is no need for any kneeling.

Now I'm Santa!
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone, 
I hope you all have wonderful day filled with yummy goodies and being surrounded by loved ones!!!

(Photo editor used: Picnik)

No comments:

Post a Comment