AD

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Rabble: Millenium?

Who is Millenium?


What is this pink bear doing lingering around in so many of Alice's posts?
What is his importance!!!!!!!!!!?


I received Millenium as a Christmas present from my Aunt Nancy when I was 9 years old.
I can honestly say that I don't remember much from before I was 9 years old. The only memory I have from when I was a child was living in this great big (it seemed massive when I was small.. until I google-mapped it) house in Canada that myself, my sisters, my uncle, aunties and grandparents shared.

It felt like the longest year I've ever lived in my entire life. So many events happened in that one year.
It felt like I had been living there for so long...

I've had Millenium for half my life.
My sister and cousin are about the same age as I am and we had received similiar boxes for each of us to unveil for Christmas.
I remember opening the lid of that red holographic box with the pretty curled ribbons, uncovering the pink soft toy and emerging him out of the box. 
He was the cutest toy I had ever seen, touched and felt.


He turns 11 this month on the 25th, he was born on the new millennium of 2000.

It never occured to me until two weeks ago when I typed 'Millenium' and a squiggly red line came under it that I realised that I had been spelling 'Millenium' wrong this entire time.

Millenium is a TY.
My sister also has Princess, who is also a TY who was named after Princess Diana.
My cousin has Teddy, who is also a TY. And I don't know why he's special....

Mine is the scraggliest of them all, ever since I was 9, besides long trips and camps... Millenium has never left my side!

Don't you have something important to you, like a piece of jewellery or photo album for example that means so much to you?
That's exactly what Millenium means to me.

Milz and I in our days in the spotlight :')
I was in the middle of saying no autographs please!

Since I was younger and as I was growing up, whenever I felt down, I had always held Millenium for comfort. I always thought that in his beady little black and red lined eyes he was consoling me through every pain I felt and every change I went through, he was watching everything that happened throughout my life.

He's the most adorable toy I've ever come into contact with in my life :')...

And he's all mine ☺.


1 comment: