AD

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day in a life...: 20th December, 2011

Hi!!!

So ya it was my birthday and stuff...

And David got me the cutest build a bear toy!!!!!!
He said we'll go back there so I can choose her some clothes (she feels a bit naked you know... )

I'm excited to choose some clothes :3 Or maybe I'll make her some....

Anyway... Guys! Meet Arsy.

 Arsy and I

 A card David made me! Isn't it cute! With his wasted lil markings for borders!

 Awwwwww, he actually learnt from the pop-up card lesson I had instructed him!
Look at those little birds! And the detailed shading in the sun and the text!

Sooooo....

We went to Iron Chef for breakfast!
 I had only gone there once before so I was excited to see if the food was better than the red curtain one...

We were seated next to the barbeque pork/ roasted duck display... Yum!
It was too bad there was only two of us :( We wouldn't have been able to finish the plates they were serving!

We ordered the usual.... Har gow, Shrimp Rice Noodles, Chicken feet... And that

The Shrimp Rice Noodles were leathery :( Like it had been microwaved for too long..
But the Chicken feet were delicious!!!!
Oh and the Pork Dumplings were definitely not made of just pork completely... It tasted really odd. It had mushrooms and all that heeby jeeby.

It was filling but not that nice... Oh well!

After Yum Cha, we went to city...

And of course... the first place I prance down to after getting off Central is.... Capitols!
It is the one place that can make me super duper happy and a total sook.


The prize claw machines are definitely all glitched...
But it doesn't stop me from continually dropping $1's into the machine...

 *omg* Totoro

 SO CUTE.

 Er yeah. This is probably my second attempt at going for these cats... Spending 10 bucks then failing miserably.

After being gloomy for 2 secs....
We went down to Hay Market to look for some bargain-riffic Salted Pistachios (My pops loves them!)

They ended up being $1.50 more than the price I usually buy them for... *sigh (I usually buy them for $5/500g)

 Smiggles and their nifty knick knacks

 I got my boyfriend this slap band.... He always wanted one.... 
No childhood, sersly!

We skipped down to Darling Harbour...

And I saw this seagull sitting... Hehe so cute!

Wooooo Sydney Aquarium!
I don't think I've gone here since year 7....

 Two Students please!

 QT lil penguin!

How pretty is this starfish!!!!!!!! eeee

 *Shakes fist in the air/water...... Curse you world!!

 Jellyfishes are so so so so so so pretty! I want a pet jellyfish!!! (Like in Seven Pounds...)

This Japanese Crab was ginormousss! It's body was the size of my head!

 Chinese stingray. I really don't like this picture... the face is so freaky!!

 My favourite sea creature of them alll...

The upside-down jellyfish... Isn't it beautiful!!!!!!!?

It's kay guys. Stop the search!!!!!!!!!! We found Nemo :')

 Just chillin with a lil stingray in the bg. Sup.

Hiz guyz!

Now it's what you've all been waiting for.... It's time for.... Dancing Starfishes!!!!!!
 *doo doo doo

I'm not a fish... I just want to be a star!!!!!!!!! *dee dee dee

*In the gift shop.... Shotgun.

Regaining our energy outside :3

David bought me this cutie... SHE'S SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

awwwwwwwwwwww so delicate :')

 We went to Stacks for a *healthy* dinz

Ordered Pepperoni pizza, some chips and a salad
The Pepperonis were too spicy for me :( But the pizza was so yummy! I want to try and make it myself!!!

Miaaaoowww.

I hope you all have had a great day!!!!

♥☺♪

No comments:

Post a Comment