AD

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Webcams love me (I)

I've never had a laptop before this one!
So when I had enough money and purchased one a few months ago I was in heaven!
There was so much freedom!!!!!!!!! I could take it anywhere! (Seriously)
I could sit anywhere in my room and use it!!!
Now, everytime I use my dad's comp to print things I get grumpy.... ahhaha
Ahhhh, technology...

Much luv 4 u Asus!

The thing I love most about my laptop is webcam!!!!
I don't care if I have a chat quality webcam! I love it nonetheless!

So why do I love my laptop's webcam........??
Here are a few reasons why :)
I love it because...

It can make it snow when ever I want it to...

It can capture rare moments of my sister and I...

 It makes me feel like a queen...

Transforms me into a comic book character...

and believes I'm beautiful no matter what :')...

I hope you're all having a lovely day....

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment