AD

Monday, November 28, 2011

Day in a life...: A trip to the city, Pepper Lunch and Taking advantage of discount cards!

Hi!

I'm still yet to even complete/accomplish ONE thing on my 'List of things to do before this break ends....'
Sigh

Today I went to the city and caught up with a friend, we ate at Pepper Lunch. 
I ordered Hamburger & Fried Egg and my friend got Beef & Curry. 

It was delicious! It came sizzling (I was away when my dish came :()
The Hamburger meat was sooo nice! When I came to the table i thought my egg wouldn't cook but  flipped it over anyway and after a few minutes it was fully cooked (WOWAZ) The sauces they had there were really tasty!


The rice was good too! And it came exactly as pictured... 
Two pieces of veggies... Haha

We also went around shopping :)
I bought a playsuit and chiffon top from Cotton On!

We were meant to go Moochi but didn't realise the day had gone by so fast! :(
I was really looking forward to trying Moochi!!!!

Eagerly waiting for my camera charger.... !!!


Toots.


No comments:

Post a Comment