AD

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day in a life...: Jap food I never fancied, Avoiding Capitols and Being the queen of board games

Last week the weather was beautiful.... Raining all day and night!
Now it's starting it get a bit hot :( So sad.

Yesterday my boyfriend and I went to the city! Yay 
We just went around exploring places and stuff...

If you know me.................. You would know that Capitols is my favourite place in the world. But after so many gos at trying to win the many cute toys.... And failing.... I absolutely hate it! I come in happy and excited and leave grumpy........... -_-

I really wanted that Minnie Mouse toy.... :(

So davez and I went to Poporo in Market City!

I didn't really know what food they sold but the name was intriguing and sounded so cute!

We both ordered boxes, I don't know what they're called. I ordered pork and David ordered chicken.

It smelt off and tasted weird... I don't know if Jap food is meant to taste like that....
I've tried Jap food many times before with my sisters and this was nothing like it :|

Hiz

The Miso soup was off too....
The only thing that they didn't fail in was the ebi prawn, but who can't go bad in that?

It was very filling though!

Yay for Pearl milk tea!

After that we pranced around near Darling Harbour and watched some guy perform tricks.... I found him really rude despite kidding around, I don't think some of the audience he directed his 'humour' at found him amusing at all.

We then trained it to Town Hall where we walked to Norita Cafe.
It was fun!
But I think it'd be much more dandier if there was more people because most of the games there are only for 2> people....

We played scrabble!
First 7 words I drew :')

And I won (of course) HEHEHEHE

David wanted to play Guess Who but other customers were playing :(
We were both tired so we hoped on the train back to Cabra then he drove us to Liverpool!

We watched Twilight: Breaking Dawn Pt 1.
I actually like Twilight! I remember watching the first ones by myself and shitting it cause of all the scary fighting scenes :( But I thought the storyline was good.. I prolli had really low expectations since people hated Twilight soo mucch! It's such a mystical world, really :')
I liked the movie! I can't wait for the next part :)

*picture of Popcorn here*

It was a good day :D
David was really tired after, when isn't he though.... haha


xo, arsyparsy










No comments:

Post a Comment