AD

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Rabble: Seize the day!

Hiiii!
I finish Human Resources Cert IV at TAFE tomorrow!
After that I'll have a few months break until I take on my next course... (Diploma in HR)


I don't want this break to pass by as quick as all my other ones have...!
Then when it comes back to studying I'll get so disappointed feeling like I haven't done anything resourceful (in my terms)...

So by the time I began my next course, I must have created and completed the following...

* Make finger puppets
* Make a gingerbread house matched with a little ginger bread family
* Make chocolate chip cookies
* Make a laptop sleeve
* Make a little pocket for tissues
* Make a laptop case
* Find a hard cover book
* Decorate a book!
* Make a lap table
* Make cute hair clips
* Master zebra nail art
* Try out half moon nails
* Decorate my room with hanging things
* Cut out my cat calender
* (Buy a sturdy brush and) Clean my shoes
* Look for plastic (in every nook and cranny of every house I walk into!)
* Make coasters!
* Make sugar cookies!
* Make rice bubbles
* Find the perfect balance of lemon iced tea
* Make piggies in a blanket (If my pops isn't home :x)
* Try out face masks!
* Obtain some trophies from Neopets
* Do some felt crafts... Fortune cookies!
* Make a star
* Make a box
* Make flower buttons (for lots of stuff)
* Gather/list all the goodies I've bought off eBay
I can't really think of what else I should do at the moment...
See, this is why I need a notebook!!!!!

Adding another picture just to make this post look more interesting....
Miaaaoooow.


xo, arsyparsy

No comments:

Post a Comment