AD

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Learn to become better, not bitter.

Hi!
So here's the first (2nd?) real post on this blog...
I decided to dedicate this blog solely for documenting my life... Weekly!
I don't think anyone would care on my other blog and I think it'd be pretty annoying to them if they didn't want to see it.

Well I got a new camera last week but I already lost the charger! Boo hoo :(
I got a Canon Powershot s95 btw. Check out my post here if you're interested in it!

I'm really sad. But let's just skim over pics I've taken during her lifetime :')

The first picture she has ever taken.

Millenium says Hello to our new family member

Playing with the camera settings

Taking pictures of gorgeous sandwiches (hell yes sandwiches can be attractive!)
Tuna + Mayo + Mustard 

 Scrambled eggs + Mayo + Mustard + Lettuce

 Yum Cha @ Thanh Tam (Overcooked and waay overpriced)

 Another variation of my classic egg sandwich, just with added pickles!

 Meeting my neighbour's cat

 Goodies I got from tafe along with freshly painted nails!

 Colourful tabs to help me in my open book exam

 One of my dads delicious dishes! Bon bo hue

And that's the end to my picture spam.

Thank you to my 394839849203849 readers for viewing and I hope you have a wonderful day/night where ever part of this little planet you're on :')


xo, arsyparsy

6 comments:

  1. OMG, tuna, mayo and mustard. I am trying that!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tash- You HAVE to!!!!!!!!!! That sandwich is the best pick me up from whatever mood I'm in and it fills you up quick :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love egg sandwiches, but I'm always too lazy to scramble the eggs so I just boil it and slice it... and pile on the butter hehe! So did you end up getting any help from the site that you got your camera from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Egg sandwiches are the best!
    Ooo I've never tried it with butter before!
    No I didn't :( Shame!
    They haven't reply yet! I'll wait a few more days and message them again :/
    Horrible customer service!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, Ivent seen a fuchsia bear before! incredible cute

    and your winged eyeliner + red lips are awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's the cutest isn't he!!!!!!!!
    Awww yay thank you <3!!

    ReplyDelete