AD

Monday, November 21, 2011

Day in a life...: 6 months = 183 days = 4392 hours = 263520 minutes

Yesterday was mine and David's 6 months
He forgot :(

I was sad.

But he came by and gave me a plant that he had been growing for me from the seed for the past two months.. 
It's so cute! And her colour is so pretty :')
I've named her Cutie.

I baked David some cupcakes and made him a card!
I made every single thing from scratch! I'm so proud of myself. I even made the chocolate toppings :)

 The icing was perfect! The cupcakes were over cooked but still yummy!
I don't really like cupcakes.. They're kinda boring.

D for David and A for Alice :D

A nifty card I made him..

I'm at a stand giving out free kisses, 
offer is only restricted to David Lai only tho :')

I'll repost these pictures later :'( I hate my camera.

Despite this rainy weather, I hope you're all having a good day! 
I love this weather :)


xo, arsyparsy



6 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of your pop-up card creating skillllls! Please do a tutorial LOL. Happy 6 months for both of you! <3

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Aw! Thank you Tram :)
    I did a training session for TAFE on how to make a Pop-Up Card!
    Everyone found it easy to follow! :)
    I would love to make a tutorial on it!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your personal blog :) everything is so cute!! and that card is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw yay!!! Thank you Wendy :D
    I really appreciate it! X

    ReplyDelete