AD

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Week 35: Destined pillow cases, faking eggs and Sydney's best dimsims?!

What up!!!! Omgosh... Post of the second last week of break.
This break absoluteeely flew by!

Sunday tomorrow.... Meeeep.
I love shopping by myself!! People don't have to wait up for me, I don't have to care about which shop to go to next. Hell yeah!

 Whenever I go down the street to buy eggs..... container, oranges, chinese goodies, easy mac, poptarts, candy n noodles!

$1 from Kmart and pretty damn good.  

 'Sydney's best dimsims' not so fancy tasting like mini asian meatloafs.. But they have all the chili sauce you'd desire!!

 And of course I had to ask about what chili sauce they use...

Bought a lil soya drink too!

Egg noodles n tofu

 New pillow case covers!

Matches Arsy's dress :)

Dippin some bread into crab sauce yummmmm!

 I've always seen these at asian stores... Not as fancy as I expected :(

 Good morning Cabramatta! My chicken bun :D

 Leftovers from Iron Chef :D

Then prancing down to Edamame Sushi for a dinner date with my sis!
Harrrrrro!

Edamame, takoyaki and gyoza

Teriyaki chicken... FRRRRRRRRRRIGGIN GOOD

 And being a cutie getting ice cream for my friend

Lunches at work :)

Trammie the cutie came over and brought so many goodies! Among them were these little dessert jellies which her mumma used the egg shells a molds :) Creative Phan's run in the family :') YUM

 Peeled the shell off*

Bit into it and Tram's mumma even put in mung bean to look like the yolk!!! Haha

I gave Trammie a cookie and I told her not to make crumbs on my bed..
She took out the bag she brought for her laptop and used it so she wouldn't make a mess HAHAHAHAHA lol trammie

 Banh bao and a yummy cambodian grilled banana!

Cake!

Then hooray for Pancakes on the Rocks! 
 Crepes!

Delicious wedges!!!

Sibling being romantic n dat sharing deserts

Vivsy poo!!

A dog came into the office!

 Tell me how long its been since youve seen this annoying paper clip guy!!

G'morning! Eggs n a drumstick!

 Fav meal to make! Chinese spinach, soup and pork patties!

Yum!

Ballin at mounties with my tickets!
 Aww yeeaah!

75 :D

Got me some goodies (there was mooore!)

 Gettin some mickey deeez in me

And making a mess :c

Hi mini iron.

 Y so fancy for

Chicken schhhhnitzel at Vlounge :)

ICE CREAMZ

And making my second shirt! 
 Pin em up!

Done!

Pixelating the mess in my room lol

Hi!

Anddddd that was my week in pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment