AD

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Week 32: Chillin, chillin n chillin.

Hi!

Time feels like it's going by so fast.... At the end of this month Uni will start!
So this week has been rather............. eventful... and random.......... (none of these pictures show what happened though)

Sushi train with Mandy & Viv! I haven't had sushi in a while and only like ordering a few dishes then I get bored hehe...

Then prancing and dnming with Viv around Livo
 Cs I am a nice friend

And she still loves me

 Getting ready to head to an event with Trammie

Trammie and I back at my house, in my pjs :D 

 Went Parra with a mate for some shopping! I bought two skirts, 3 tops and an iron!
While he bought a long sleeved top and put a jacket on hold! Yay! I love successful shopping days :D

And I can't forget to drop by Sushi Hero for some of their delicious sushi
I decidded to try new things. Salmon and Avo in Black rice & Tempura Shrimp Roll!

 My laptop stuffing up for the 100th time that week...

Went to gym during the arvo and winded up with blisters from my flats walking there!
 Bandaids :D

Met a friend at Cabra after gym for lunch! 

 I made quite a mess :D

I've been meaning to catch up with one of my friends for sooo long, so she brought me along to head out with her friends. We went bowling... I absolutely suck at bowling it's unbelievable. Then went to a place in Merrylands for desserts


Hot chocolate!

 Maccas fries nom

The next morning I had to wake up at 6.45am to get ready and prance down to Liverpool markets. 
 This is how cold it was- smoke was coming off the metal rail!

Maccas mc muffin burger looking nothing like the advertisement

 Later that night, went to Cooks Hill for dinner and had a loveeeely catch up sesh!
 And Erika having her lil connections, we scored free garlic bread!

Then off to Corner Cafe after hearing my friend rave so much about the Rum n Raisin icecream here.

 It tasted okay.... The raisins were so strong! I only ate one and I felt as though I could get tipsy nomming all of them.

My untouched raisins.

Sunday night went to the city with x workmates! 
 Snapping pics of myself in the storeroom n dat

Buttered Popcorn Macaroon!
We got off townhall and was walking past a grocery store, turned out my friend had just opened their business there and they sold the most amazing macaroons. And they were only $1!
  
 Daaaaaaaaamn I need me some more.

Prancing in the cold to BBQ City for Korean!

 I'd like my candy before I pay plz

Everyone picking the foodlings, I'm down for anything

The metal utensils came in little packets! Fancy!

The fans + the smoke from the KBBQ and hotpot were drying out my eyes sooo much

Sidedishes!

Water chestnut jelly!

Kimchi pancake!

Hotpot

Chicken...... So good!

Yay yay yay!

Wrap em up!

More please

Nom with a lil mushroom on top! 

Beansprouts on steroids

3d mentos gym *I take pictures of everything

MOAR CANDEEH

Pranced down to Richy Karoake!

$10 for 2 hours and $18 jugs. So cheap!

Yay!

It was super fun. Afterwards we went down to Hugo's for some music n dancin n dancin n dancin 

Hours houuurs later...
 Angry bird lollies :D

Yay!

And of course Sunday is the end of the pictures... I feel like I cut this post short!
Well I hope you all enjoyed your week! I know I'm super late for last week's post as it's already Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment