AD

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Week 34: Too much Maccas, Goodies from Cabramatta and Rebellious lil flyaways

What up!!!
This post is for last week.
I know I lag so bad, I don't know what's wrong with me haha

Major lack of pictures cause I've been taking pics with my phone.
Left my camera batt and charger somewhere da da da, waiting for new ones to come in the mail, da da da.

Post starting from Monday btw hehe, I left Melb on Monday morning.
 All three seats to myself. I did not know how to make use of this space as I was already comfy sitting up... *props leg up*

 WHAT UP AUSTRALIA

Bought me and my sis some goods from VS

Being a bothered girl and taking pics from my camera to put for people's contact pictures on me phone!

Lil souvenir from Melb, comfy pj pants

 Lil mate came over for a lil catch up and unhealthy maccas run

 My spinach n cheese pide!

 Bought some goods to cook awaaay!

 Some nice stuff

Chicken, chinese spinach and egg noodles!

@ Parra Reading Cinemas for Ice Age 3. Look at the ceiling!!

 Ice cream and peanut butter on bread. Yes please.
My sister called me fat.

 Woke up at 7am to get ready for my first day at work!

 Dimsims and Pork dumpling. Best ever at Cabra!

 Tearin up n dat chopping onions

PRETTY SOCK

 Friday night, thank god I'm always prepared for the walk from the club haha

I've been eating really bad lately... :c

So I went to Fairfield to get eggs...
Oh.. Got a bit carried away

 $1 a packet from Kmart! Pretty damn good!

Painted my nails in Blue Marlin by Ulta3

What up fly aways!!!

Bought a photo frame from Cabramatta to frame a few photos :D

Being a cheapass and not having black cardboard, I coloured my own one in.

Using it as a divider between the two pictures

Voila! It works.

Hung the baby up!

:"""""""""""""""""""")


Three coloured sweets!

Oh yeeaaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment