AD

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Week 33: Two all nighters, Party food and Melbourne????!1

What up my furry friends! Monday morning and I had a trial at Neeta City
I felt like absolute CRAP. Pulling an all nighter and clubbing the night before (On a Sunday night. A Sunday Alice? Really? What a loser.)
I had absolutely NO time to get home, change, shower and head back out... So I went straight to my 8 hour trial. 

 I grabbed a bite before I went upstairs...... Oh boyyyy... Dreading it

A cutie workmate bought me a snack. Adorable haha. Odd though. Do you know what these are?
If you're viet or cambo, you would know what Thit Kho is. Well this is the flavoured eggs.

Crazy. And I felt weird.. Tasted JUST like it.

I went home, changed and went out again to visit my baby, Viv and do a lil catching up
I went outside at 8pm to wait for the bus. Bus came.... And it turned in the street right next to me. I was waiting in the wrong spot.

Finaaallly got to Viv's house after also getting dropped off at the wrong place and runnin down the road....
She painted her room.. Well was in the process. She was painting all the walls white!

Hehe her hair

I was exhausted. Was wearing my contacts for 24+ hours and no sleep.. I ended up falling asleep in her comfy lil sofa bed

 My friend came over with his empty lip balm container. And being the good mate I obviously am, I refilled it for him

 Mmmhmmmm!

My sis and I had bought corns the other day. It was nommy! 

 Gerry the cutie had a birthday party the Saturday night before and had ordered my sister to bring home food from the party for me! 

There was noodles and beautifully marinated chicken. This cake was made by one of my sister's friends for Ger's bday! Was yummy :D

Went to nom Duck noodle bamboo soup in Canley Heights! Was gooooooood shtuff

 Tuna and mayo. Can't ask for anything more, really.

Had to make use of the rest of my tunna so I made a pasta, egg and tuna bake!

Sent tissues to myself & sis

 Finnnaaally got my 8gb SD card in the mail!!

Delicious icecream @ cinemas for The Amazing Spiderman. I did not know that the movie was a remake of spiderman all up.... All this time, I was sitting there thinking it was Spiderman 4 and they were just showing flashbacks. Movie ended and I was incredibly confused........ oh.

Okay sooooooooo


The days before I left for my flight last Friday, e v e r y single person I spoke to told me not to go and that I'd get kidnapped and it's crazy and all that heeby jeeby... Well I didn't and I'm fine sitting here typing all intact ;)

So last Friday, not going into detail, I hopped on my train omw to the airport for my 7:50pm flight to Melbourne!
Ohhhhhh holding my ticket, I was heeellaaa excited!


 Time went by quick, carrying my massive bag, btches get outta my way

scan me plz

I forgot my makeup remover at home and absolutely forgot to do my nails.. They looked horrible, so I thought that this nail polish I bought from the pharmacy would save me...!

Mmmmm, waited quite a bit and my phones were dying so I sent them off for charging at the vodafone store (right of picture) and just went to prance around to look at shops

Oh yeeaaaaaaaaaah

 Hi hi hi hi. I have never traveled by myself before! So this was something new :D

Ugly nails are ready for painting!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... 3 layers failed me.

And got ready yer yer
To head up to Alumbra!

It was a good night. I bumped into a few girls I had gone to school with in my earlier years of high school, quite a surprise! Alumbra was super pretty........ Jeals no Asian club in Syd compares.
Yeah Pontoon I'm lookin at ya

 Pranced outside and I read people constantly complaining about the crappy weather up in Melb. Well you guys are in luck ;) I am pretty damn sure I brought the good weather to Melb.

Lil arsy

CABS ARE YELLOW
YELLOW
GUYS
YE L L OW.

Lunch!

Chicken scallopini, nom me btches!

Pickin' n choosin' new shoes. He ended up with the typical black vans. Copy cat.

 Froyo from the food court. Was yummy but I didn't even get to 1/3 of it before I got sick of it haha

Cinemas to watch Ted!

Nom nom nom nom

Hi

YAY MY PRIZES 
I chose erasers :D

Kekekekekkeke

I love u

Ramen for dinner!

Warm sake, tastes like vodka, just smooth
Granny wanted this

 Om nom nom

Melb's Star City

 The muchly raved about (over instagram) Dessertstory. Incredibly MEH

 Was good but nothing special *shrugs

 Hi

Tried to pull an all nighter but I thought... Just a 10 minute nap.... I was one hour late and headed to the station to meet Sue
Omg I felt so bad for being an hour late jlkfsjhdlfsjfllsdlkdl;s
 Ehhhh.....

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh.... So you have this card, and you press it against this thing to pay for your ticket. The hell!

Okay so finally met with sue, wandered for a bit and went to eat! She was so much prettier in real life and so much taller.... She was like sky highhh!!

Pics of err thang'

We only spent a bit of time together as she had somewhere to head off to but it was good finally getting to meet her!

Dennis' home food. Nom!

Dessert yer yer 
 Hi hi

Frutti Tutti, waffles n ice cream! Was so yummy!111

DAS MEH

And home time was at 5 am, god Tiger's domestic terminal is incredibly BORING

And that was it...
Melbourne was so cute, I would love to live there! Everything is so cozy..
Maybe cause it's just a new environment I fancy it so much.
Hi hi hi hi

BYE GUYS


No comments:

Post a Comment