AD

Monday, July 16, 2012

Craftin' it up!: The Simplest Looking Top That Took 3+ Hours to Make! Yay!

So I'm 3/4 through my break and I have NOT touched my sewing machine. 
It's been just sitting there.. collecting dust.... 
So I decided to make use of my fabric and make my very first top!

Well, just like the title says.... It actually took 4 hours but I made like 10+ mistakes?....... :(
Snipping and pinning in progress....
 Labeling each section! It's like a jigsaw
I sewed the pieces on the wrong way OVER 10 TIMES
So I ended up with two left pieces (I don't think you know what I mean)

Okay so I finally got it in order and the last piece to sew was the middle bit! Yer yer!

Oh and I can't forget a little break to noms

Finished piece................................. LOOK HOW SIMPLE IT LOOKS. IT TOOK ME 3+ HOURS. COME ON.

Hi hi hi hi hi!

And the mess I made in the process -_-

Happy arsy is happy but incredibly tired.

... I would have taken better pictures but did I tell ya'll I left my camera batt + charger at my mate's house in Melb? Yeah I'm silly.
I hate my phone camera. HORRIBLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment