AD

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Week 8 & 9: Fluking breaky, Love package from home & Milz, the Crazy Cat Lady

Things that have happened in the past two weeks.

 I made a not so tasty sandwich consisting of mushrooms, onions and cheese.

 I ripped the front legs out of shrimp heads, tossed them in batter and deep-fried them for a tasty snack.

 My sister got me a cat from her trip to Coffs Harbour.

 I drank a very nice scented Artichoke tea.

 I tried out a method to quickly dry my nails. Ice cold water… I’m too impatient.

 My collection of pens, I still feel like I have enough options.

 Wasted a lot of my eyelash glue from accidently sitting on it… sigh.

 Teeny tiny bottle.

Death.

 I made a skirt.

 I found this little bubbly white squished thing on David’s bed. I liked it. And I lost it…

 I woke up with monolids. I took a shower btw! My hair isn’t always that fancy.

I hung up a frame.... oh.

Pulled apart some chicken wings to make popcorn chicken.


 With the bones, I made a small bowl of soup. It was very bland.

Millenium is a crazy animal boy. (Crazy cat lady? C’mon guys……..!)


 Super super super exciting present from Canada.

 A super cute card with little cute doggies

Tears open* Eeeeeeee eeeeeeeee eeeeeeee. Always always always wanted a Naked palette! *Hooray


No comments:

Post a Comment