AD

Monday, March 12, 2012

Week 12: Matching tips, Plaiting fish tails and Doin all thangs to potatoes!

Hi friends!

 I FINALLY HAVE WATER omgsh. I was dying these past few weeks!!

 Learnt how to plait a fishtail doot doot doot

 Super sweet pavlova

 Mini Ritz pizzas

 Ham n' Cheese on Turkish Bread

 Hi

What I hate most about wearing dark nailpolish >:(
Gets all over my fingers once I remove it

Hasslebacks NOM

Day dreamin' bout all the potatoes I've encountered in my life ♥♥

I was lolzing so bad hahahaha, my friend used a picture of a pear as her cover omg LOL

 Nails done n did @ tafe

Neatly and cutely packing my shallots!

Gourmet bacon, chicken, cheese n mayo sandwiches

Made a lil biz of potato salad for my neighbour!

 Gots a slice of Aloe Vera for my face

Breakfast - Migoreng @ Cyncynz!

Holding Liv's precious little tail!

Bein a bit of paparazzi

Me n Livz (I'm allergic to cats)

Okay, toots!

No comments:

Post a Comment