AD

Monday, March 12, 2012

Illin: Pancakes on the Rocks & Chillin' w/ Two Cuties

Hi!
I finally got to catch up with these two girlies, I have not seen Mandy since I finished school...!
Super fun day, we started off the day going to Pancakes on the Rocks :)



 Lemon Lime Bitters nom

 Our savoury crepes and wedges! So good
I ordered Seafood! The wedges were delicious though!

 Desert- I grabbed strawberries from viv and icecream, walnuts and a banana from Mandy.. 
Made my plate look so much more fancier! haha

 Cutie pretty lil vivs 

Hooray!

Back to Viv's house

 I brang some of my makeup to experiment on them!

Viv's green lipstick :o

And put on...
 Bam! Soo pink! Me and Mandy look so cuddly don't we :D

Me in Viv's super cozy hat hehehe

Yay! Had an awesome day! Wooo

No comments:

Post a Comment