AD

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Week 30: Silly Mannequins & Rediscovering My Love for Eggplants

What up! 
Everytime I look at my weekly posts, I'm so surprised at how much things happened in that week.... Time sure goes by slowly though! 
These pictures are boring snoring... Posting anyway because I want to do this weekly!

 Mixing a few things together to top off a slice of bread!

+ chili and mix mix mix*

I bought a coat from Trades Secrets! It was $139 cut down to $40 :D Happy gal.

Sportsgirl's Beauty Queen on my lips! I don't think it looks so great on me.. I was really hoping it'd be the perfect pink for me when I bought it last week.

They were selling a tall can of pringles for $1 or a short one for $1...... I really felt like I was ripping them off once I paid them at the cash register.
The multigrain ones are so much more yummier in my opinion!!

A kitten running away from me :( I love u :(

 Chicken in me sandwich (That gerz had given us a bag full of a while ago! So tasty!)

 Cutest little mugs from Golo!!!! I was going to impulse buy the owl... But stopped myself omg so cute though.

Waiting at the station for the train
 And realised there was a plant coming out of one of the pipes...

Aww! Hi!

Lunch with a friend at Chavela @ Burwood
 The tea was so cute!

 Brushetta! It was really yummy!

I ordered Chicken Boscaiola and he got Risotto with Roast Pumpkin (recommended by the waiter)... sounded super fancy.... But tasted like stuff you get in packets! 

I chose this place cause I assumed it was yummy cause it looked so cute... But I guess I have bad judgements about those things hahaha

 On my way home.... at 1 am... so deserted sigh.

Hi hehe

My sis' blue socks hehehehehe

I bought 2 kgs of drumsticks and cooked it with water, onions and soya sauce
 It was really plain...... But the chicken was so good! (I made it again today using a different method, so good and tasty!)

Ice cream and a bit of peaches!

Chinese spinach, onions and chicken! One of my fav dishes to make.

For my friend's 21st, there was hotel, CEO and clubbing planned
 *prancing to the room at meriton hotel*

And it's just an instant thing I have to do everytime I arrive at a hotel, take a picture of the lil view!

***the next morning 
 The bed was amazing!!! So comfy.... I just wanted t take it home :c

I was prancing around town hall for a bit looking for nice stuff to buy and came across Boss....
 Look at the slouchy little mannequin in the display! *giggles*

The rain was pouring and the weather was horrible. Stupid me didn't bring along a cardigan or anything warm and now I'm sick...

Went to get food from Ton Ton! (upstairs assembly bar!)

 Food for errone!

The chicken was delicious!

Then I went home because I couldn't take another night... Yeah I know, I'm a lil pansy.
 Got home and straight away cut an eggplant into quarters and foiled it up to put into the oven for an hour

Took it out and scrapped all the goodies out!

Next morning I cooked some chicken thigh with eggplant... So yummy!

My old mouse stopped working since the wire kinda snapped from me dropping it too often.. And took out my new pink mouse instead! It's so bright. I don't really like it. I want to paint over it!!

Anyway, yah. I should sleep soon.
I have an assignment/role play to do in the morning!

Goodbye cuties!

No comments:

Post a Comment